Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Roasted Cauliflower with Parsley Lemon Sauce

Roasted Cauliflower with Parsley Lemon Garlic Sauce

I love roasted Cauliflower, it's one of my favorite side dishes. My daughter loves it too. Since we eat so much of it, I decided to try it with this little twist. I'm so glad I did because it is definitely something I will add to my arsenal of cauliflower recipes!

Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes

Ingredients:
1 head of cauliflower roughly sliced
1 cup of flat leaf parsley
1/2 juice of a medium lemon
1 clove of garlic
6 tablespoons of olive oil
Sea salt and black pepper to taste

Directions:
Pre heat the oven to 425 F. Place cauliflower on a roasting sheet/pan toss with 4 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and black pepper, and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork tender and takes on a bit of color. While the cauliflower is roasting, place, the parsley, lemon juice, garlic, and remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a small blender or processor and blend until it comes together. Season the sauce with sea salt to taste. Once the cauliflower is done, toss with 1 tablespoon of the sauce and reserve the rest to serve on the side.

Follow and like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/lazygirldinners





No comments:

Post a Comment