Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lemon, Garlic and Thyme Chicken Kabobs

I love it when the weather is nice enough to cook outside on the grill. For me, it means that I can embrace the lazy girl within, because my husband is charged with cooking anything that goes on the grill! All I have to do is marinate the meat and I'm done! Who wouldn't love that?! This dish is super easy, and equally as delicious!! You can use whatever cut of meat that you like. We grilled veggies to go along with these, and I made my Lemon & garlic potatoes to go with this. It made for a nice way to end a hot summer day!

Here's what you need:
1lb of skinless chicken cut and cubed
1tablespoon of garlic paste
1teaspoon of thyme
Juice of half a large lemon
2 tablespoons of olive oil

Direction:
In a large bowl add the lemon juice, garlic, thyme and olive oil


Cut and cube the chicken, add to a large bowl and season with sea salt and pepper, then add the lemon, garlic and thyme marinade and mix well

Place the cubed meat onto metal skewers or soaked wooden skewers


Place on the grill and cook until chicken is done, about 15 minutes. Remove from skewers and enjoy!  What is your favorite meat to put on the grill?
Follow me and like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lazygirldinners







No comments:

Post a Comment