Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ranch Potatoes



If you're still on the fence about whether or not to make my Ranch seasoning, this recipe, and the one I plan to post later this week, should get you right off of that fence. There really are so many ways that you can use my ranch seasoning, and every one of them will be delicious!

Prep time:5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes

Ingredients:
2.5 cups of Yukon gold potatoes cubed
1.5 teaspoons of  my Ranch seasoning add more if you're so inclined
5 tablespoons of olive oil
Sea salt to taste

Directions:

Heat the olive oil in a cast iron skillet, add in the potatoes and cook until all sides are brown and potatoes are Cooke through. Transfer  the potatoes from the skillet  to a bowl and toss with ranch seasoning and sea salt. Enjoy like this or dipped in my Ranch dip, either way, you cannot go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment