Thursday, May 21, 2015

D.I.Y. Mango Fruit Roll-ups-How To Make Dehydrated Mango Treats

DIY Mango Fruit Roll-Ups
DIY Mango Fruit Roll-Ups
 
My friends are a kind and generous bunch! They are constantly giving me gifts--beyond the gift of friendship!  My friends supply me with a constant supply of treats.  I went out to lunch with two of my best girls friends the other day, and came home with a gift box of mango's! Sweet, delicious, and ultra creamy, I did not want them to go to waste, before we got the chance to eat them all.    One of my favorite dried fruits to eat, besides pineapple rings, is dried mango.  But it's so hard to find mango's that have not been soaked in sugar.  The best thing about making these yourself, is that you don't have to worry about that.  Page loved these treats even more than I did, I cut them into bite size pieces with a pastry cutter after they were done.  You could also use a pizza cutter.
 
Pin It!
Pin It!
 
 
 
Ingredients:
6 mango's, skin and pits removed
 
Directions: Place mango in blender:
image
Blend until smooth.
image
 
Pour out onto parchment paper and smooth out evenly.
image
 
Place in oven, or dehydrator on 135 degrees Fahrenheit, or the lowest setting on your oven, for 6-8 hours. 
image
Remove from parchment paper, roll, and enjoy!
image
 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment